We know you’re busy. No time for a bath? Use that space to enlarge your shower. Or, if a bathtub maintains your sanity, let an elegant tub be a focal point. Let us help you build a bathroom specified to your needs.
Things to consider:
- How do you envision your shower experience? Do you prefer a gentle soothing rain or a deep jet massage? Or both?
- How many showerheads do you need? Would you like a handheld? They work really well for bathing the dog and getting to those spots you just can’t seem to reach with a fixed showerhead.
- Consider where your plumbing will need to be. What height would you like your showerhead? Is your partner tall and you are short? Plumbing can be installed in more than one wall for additional showerheads and jets.
- Do you shave in the shower? We can install an anti-fogging mirror for the gents or a little bench or a foot niche for the ladies to shave their legs. If installing a bench, think about positioning the water spray to (or not to) hit the bench.
- Consider special needs: grab bar(s), curbless shower floor, door widths, clear traffic patterns, sink height, etc.
- How is your bathroom lighting? Now is the time to address getting your bathroom to the brightness you desire. Need more natural light? We install windows. Love plants? Plants thrive near windows.
- Bring the tropics to your bathroom with some plants. Using teak wood also brings that outdoors feeling in.
- Love to be pampered? How about a towel warmer? Make it a spa environment by purchasing high end shampoo and body scrubs that smells ahhhhhhh and using essential oils in a diffuser. Play soft music to get your day going the right way. Call us to start creating a bathroom that can soothe your senses, your body and your mind.